Easily Login to WeChat Online Web Client and you can use WeChat for PC also using the tutorial provided in this post.
When you think of one of the most trending chatting app in the market today, WeChat is bound to feature in the top position of your list. Although there are multiple chatting apps present in the web world, there are certain unique features of WeChat that separates it from the others.
The basic level of chatting experience on this app is similar to that of the other messaging apps present on your smart phone. However, WeChat presents you with an awesome marketing platform and the way it allows you to share things with others is unique and out of the box. These are the main reasons for the growing popularity of this app.
If you use an Android phone then you will probably be aware of the awesome messaging app called WeChat Online. However, most of us who are on WeChat are pretty busy people and we often multitask. This is why the need for downloading WeChat on our PC becomes an absolute necessity.
For starters you will be able to type longer messages within a short period of time, thanks to the PC keyboard and you can also keep the WeChat Web tab open while you are working on other browsers. This helps in keeping in touch with your near and dear ones even in your busy schedules.
Also See: Telegram Online Login
WeChat Online Login for PC Web:
Table of Contents
Now let’s see how you can download and use WeChat on your PC!
There are basically two ways by which you can access WeChat on your PC. We will discuss both the methods in our article and you can use the one which suits you the best.
Accessing via Web WeChat: This is probably the simplest method of accessing this amazing app. How will you do it?
- Go to http://web.wechat.com/ and you will be provided with a QR code.
- Go to the WeChat app on your phone, in case of Android phone you need to click the three dots on the upper right hand corner and in case of iOS you need to tap the “+” sign on the upper right hand corner.
- You will get an option which says “Scan QR Code”.
- Once you scan the code available on your PC you will get an option to “Log in on Web” on your phone screen and you will have to confirm it.
- Bingo! You can now use WeChat on your PC!
WeChat for web is available for all users like iOS, Android, BlackBerry, Symbian and Windows.
Read: Viber for PC Online
WeChat Web Client PC:
Accessing this app via Android Emulators: This is a pretty well-known method of using basically any Android app on your PC. WeChat works perfectly well on your PC with the help of an Android emulator.
- There are multiple Android emulators present on the web and you can choose anyone according to your likings. BlueStacks is by far the most popular and easiest to use Android emulator available online.
- First of all download Bluestacks Installer. Once the download is over, you need to install the same by clicking the “RUN” button present on it.
- When the installation in over, the BlueStacks window will automatically appear on your PC screen.
- In the search bar of your BlueStacks window, type “WeChat” and click the “enter” button on your keyboard or click the search button itself.
- You will be provided with a list of various apps from which you will have to choose the correct option and beside it you will see a “download” option.
- When you click the “download” option, you will be redirected to Google Play Store from where the app will be downloaded on your Android emulator.
- Once the download is over, you will be provided with a notification on your BlueStacks window.
- You can now install the WeChat app on your BlueStacks by clicking on the installation button.
- Once the installation is over you will be provided with a app’s icon on your BlueStacks window. Every time you need to use WeChat PC, you simply need to click this icon and it will be launched.
Read: Kik Online PC
Features of WeChat Online for PC:
Apart from allowing you to use WeChat during your work as well as faster typing of messages, WeChat PC has other features which will make you go gaga.
- You can chat live with your friends, families and colleagues as well as check out the chat histories which are stored there.
- Want to chat with multiple people at once or make group plans? Create groups on WeChat for PC with the group chat option.
- There are times when texting is not just enough and we need that something extra. These are the times when we need voice chats and video calls which are available easily on WeChat Online.
- You can keep logged into your account via your PC until you decide to log out of it.
- You can use the instant messaging option when you want to readily reply to the person you are taking to.
- WeChat PC makes sharing photos and videos much easier.
- When you use it on your PC you get the option to activate push notifications for your instant messaging options.
- One of the most unique features of WeChat Login is the fact that it allows you to sync your WeChat account with the accounts of all your other social media sites.
Although some WeChat Online Login features like shake, drift bottle and look around are not available on your PC, still WeChat Web is a lot of fun and much convenient to use when you are multitasking along with communicating.
Also read: WhatsApp Online for PC
So what are you still thinking about? Install WeChat on your PC right now and enjoy the innumerable benefits that it provides you with. Most of your friends are already on the app and enjoying it. It’s high time that you join the fun voyage and get the best of this social media messaging app. Happy socializing!
I think you that you really enjoyed this tutorial and guide on how to easily get WeChat Online Web Login Client, kindly keep on visiting BluestacksTutorial in future also.