BlueStacks is one of the most trending and right emulators which is an Android app player. It helps you to download Android games for PC.
Being user friendly and easy understanding software, it is the most downloaded Android app player.
It downloads all the Android games easily and has a huge range of games that can be downloaded from Google play store and other stores from old to new.
Related Tutorial – Download Clash of Clans for PC
So you can rely on it as it’s the most genuine method to download Android games on PC, available out till now.
About Playing Android Games on PC
Table of Contents
This article is purely based on how to download Android games for PC using BlueStacks which will help you to get it easily.
Many popular games like Subway Surfers, Temple Run 2 and even Asphalt 8 can be downloaded via BlueStacks. This is just a small games list which I mentioned here.
There is a long list of games present in this list. Though these games are for Android platform and can be easily played on compatible Android smartphones and tablets.
But those Android devices cost so much that many people are not able to purchase them and on another hand the Android devices which are budgeted does not support some games because they always have memory issues with them.
Related Tutorial – Download Asphalt 8 for PC
So to eradicate this problem downloading Android games for PC is the best idea and BlueStacks app player is the one which is the best one out of all available emulator options.
Download Android Games for PC using BlueStacks
Following are the steps you need to go through.
- For playing Android games on PC, you have to first download BlueStacks app player. Whether you have Windows as operating system or Mac OS X or Linux it gets downloaded in all.
- After downloading BlueStacks it will get installed and then will download some compatible apps and databases which will take few minutes, so wait until it’s done.
- Then suppose you want to download Subway Surfer in your PC via BlueStacks then no need to get worried as you get a great search option on the interface of this App Player which allows you to search all needed games directly. But before starting with the downloading process for the first time it will ask you to do the certain onetime setup.
- In this a box will appear and ask you to enable app store click continue next step is to add your Google account and as you sign in, all the games will be open to you to get downloaded.
- Now type the name of the game in this search bar of the app player like Subway Surfers. When you do this you get options on your screen with icon and logo of the game now.
- Click and download the game and will get installed automatically. After installation go back to the main interface and click My Apps icon there you will get the game list you downloaded.
Now click on the particular game and start your play to pass the boring time.
Isn’t it easy to play your favorite Android games on PC by downloading it via BlueStacks? And that too free of the cost!
When a game can be played using mouse and keyboard on a bigger screen then why to trouble on small screened Android devices?
Related Tutorial – Download Game for PC
So experience these games by downloading them to PC and play them on the big screen.
It can be said that to play these games you don’t need costly Android devices now as you learnt how to download Android games on PC using BlueStacks just now.